Our team at WPL Interior Design is incredibly grateful for another great year. This year, we have welcomed new faces to our team and helped more clients improve their homes. To celebrate the holiday, we asked each of our team members what their favorite traditions were and what foods they expect on their Thanksgiving table!
- Spending the day with extended family
- Roasted turkey, turnips, yams, creamed onions, sausage stuffing, string beans, cranberry, and apple, pumpkin & pecan pies for dessert. And lots of wine!
- Hosting my entire family at my home and making it special.
- Turkey, stuffing, gravy, sweet potatoes, cranberry relish, pumpkin pie, and a few other
- Traveling to visit family and spending as much time as possible with distant relatives.
- A good green salad, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, turkey, brisket, cranberry sauce, sweet potato and pecan pie! Oh and plenty of wine!
- Spending time with family and friends. Preparing for thanksgiving by decorating the house and tables, and cooking all the delicious food and making fun fall drinks!
- Must have dishes are cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, turkey (of course), sweet treats
like apple pie and pumpkin pie.
- Visiting relatives in Cape May, NJ
- Family recipe: homemade macaroni and cheese
- Dining with family.
- Puerto Rican rice with pigeon peas, pasteles, boiled plantains, mashed potatoes, corn, salad.
- Grilling the turkey, and getting together with family and friends.
- Spinach dip in a bread bowl, turkey and gravy, homemade cranberry sauce, mashed sweet potatoes, rolls, homemade pumpkin pie, vegetarian lasagna